If you are wondering how to get a flat stomach in a week without diet pills, then pay close attention. After a bout of impromptu beer fests and all-night pizza marathons, your stomach may have blown up overnight. If you want to impress that girl with a cool physique learn how to produce a flat stomach in a week. Even if you don’t quote achieve steel-toned abs in seven days, a flat stomach is still a sexy win. The byproduct of getting a flat stomach in a week is also a turn towards healthier choices.
- Consider including roughage and fiber in your diet to get a flat stomach in a week. The fiber facilitates elimination of unneeded calories and helps detoxify the body and this supports getting a flat stomach. Add a little fiber every day until it’s fully integrated in the daily menu. Try steel cut oats for breakfast with chopped raw apple for an boost of fiber. Toss cooked barley over a Mediterranean salad, or prepare black bean tacos with shredded green or red cabbage. Don’t forget water-packed chunk white tuna, mixed with raw pears,fresh peas and light mayonnaise for fiber-rich salad with a kick.
- Drink plenty of water for the internal cleanse necessary to get a flat stomach in a week. Salty and sugary foods can build up tempoary bloatedness and water weight gain. Drink at least 32 ounces to stay hydrated and flush out toxins.
- Forget the single focus on crunches, known as the modern-day sit-ups, as the quick fix to get a flat stomch in a week. Super charge the body with cardio. This pumps up blood circulation to drop the weight. Alternate your workout with strength training, use free weights and burn calories as you sleep. Speed walking, jogging can help get a flat stomach in a week and so can crunches. But vary the sit-up to maximize thieir power. Side crunches, crunches with lifted legs or crossed and lifted are a few different ways to crunch or make up your own.
- Lower the stress and watch how you can get a flat stomach in a week. Tension affects body chemistry and can actually retain unwanted weight. Yoga, pilates, and tai chi are examples of physical relaxtion that can help you lose pounds quickly.
- Posture awareness can bring a flat stomach in a week. Keep your shoulders back, hold in your stomach, and lift your chin. Walk with purpose. Keeping good posture will not only give you a flat stomach, but it also prevents back pain. Watch the posture while seated, and feel the strength of the chest lifted and the stomach pulled in. Strengthening the stomach muscles can be as subtle as learning to daily pay attention to and correcting posture.
The most expensive hotels in the world are also the most covettated by traveler’s all over. No matter what country you may be visiting, there are always the usual suspects. These expensive hotels, by far, outway any quaint bed and breakfast offered by mom and pops the world over. They all provide a one-of-a-kind experiences with attention to detail and expensises never being spared.
- Royal Penthouse Suite, President Wilson Hotel, Geneva. The most expensive nightly rate at this hotel will cost visitors around $53,000 a night. Its most expensive suite is an entire top floor with a private elevator. It consists of four bedrooms, six bathrooms, and a dramatic view overlooking Mont Blanc. The entire hotel is decorated with marble tile and hardwood floors. It is stylized with contemporary decor and the best technology to date in the world. The hotel lets everyone know of their amazing security which is perfect for celebrities and heads of state.
- Hugh Hefner Sky Villa, Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas. This hotel has been the image of hard partying for all high rollers in Las Vegas. But that party comes with an expensive price tag. At $40,000 a night, visitors can live like a king surrounded by playboy bunnies and aside from the playboy mansion, this hotel is the only place in the world where that is a possibility. This particular suite was modeled after the infamous playboy mansion with a glass elevator and rotating bed beneath a mirror ceiling. However, the Palms Casino in Las Vegas isn’t only known for this amazing Sky Villa, but its also known for its beautiful luxury rooms and incredible accommodations.
- Ty Warner Penthouse, Four Seasons Hotel, New York. This expensive, yet beautiful hotel is one of New York City’s most valuable hotel assets and one of the most admired hotels in the world. The Ty Warner Penthouse will cost visitors an expensive nightly rate of $34,000. It has been designed by the famous architect I.M. Pei, Peter Marino and the owner Ty Warner. Not only will visitor’s be gauranteed breathtaking views of the city, but they are also gauranteed a spot at the hotel’s presigous restaurant L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon.
These 2011 fashion trends encompass the styles, colors and detailing of men’s clothing and accessories for every season. From everyday essentials such as jeans and shirts to cherry-on-top detailing such as hats and even scarves, this list runs the gamut of fashion trends to equip you the best information possible to help you look your best.
- Military-inspired looks. This was especially popular in the Fall/Autumn collections in men’s fashion, especially greatcoats in army greens and navy blues and vintage-styled buttons reminiscent 40’s military styles. Aviator boots with shearling are also a popular military trend among fashionable men in 2011.
- Knitwear. Men’s oversized knitwear in both neutral darks (browns, grays, olives) as well as muted jewels (royal purples and greens) were popular in the Fall/Winter Collections of many designers. They are popularly worn with distressed jeans.
- Inside-out garments. Exposed inseams has become a new trend in 2010, especially for the Spring. This trend has popped up in jackets and casual shirts as well as bags, giving the clothing an edgy look.
- Leather. Not just jackets—but pants, trousers, bags and more in sleeker, more variations and not so much of a biker style. Brown and cognac and less black is all the rage especially for the Spring and Fall collection. Scoop neck tees. A comfortable favorite offers brawny men opportunities to further flaunt their chests and is a favorite for the summer of 2011.
- Scoop neck tees, like many in any guy’s collection, is an essential basic that can be combined in manifold ways with other wardrobe pieces.
- Shawl lapel in suits. This elegant type of lapel is one, continuous kind without peaks or notches. They are meant to embellish dinner suits, sports coats and jackets and especially for evening wear.
- Natural fiber suits. Cotton suits were all the rage for men in the summer of 2011 and a lighter alternative to wool. As opposed to solely a county-club style, the 2011 natural fiber suits were tailored to office wear as well.
- Men’s brooches. Radiating an aura of dapper taste and refinement, brooches for men were especially hot for Autumn collections. Meant to be worn on jackets and coats, cool and gold hues of broaches were all over the runway for Fall 2011.
- Velvet. This luxurious fabric can be worn fashionably on lapels or take on making of entire sports coats. Popular velvet items among 2011 include other statement items such as suits, jackets and look best in dark jewel tones.
- Sack suits. Tweed is all the rage for this unshaped make of suit and in dark, neutral colors. This more retro, relaxed style of suit has made a revival on the Fall catwalks of major designers.
These elephant facts will amaze you. Elephants are very intelligent mammals (or pachyderms” and there are only two species of these mammals today: African and Asian. However, there are also four subspecies found around the world. Here are the facts about these majestic mammals.
- Endangered species. Unfortunately, elephants are an endangered species. They have been poached and hunted almost to extinction in the wild. Champions of wildlife have made every effort to save these ancient animals. Some are held in captivity, while others are kept safe in their natural habitats.
- Asian elephant. These elephants live in south Asia. There are about 30,000 living in the thick forests of this region. They differ from African elephants in the ears. The Asian pachyderms have smaller ears than their cousins in Africa.
- African elephant. This mammal lives in Africa and is the largest of the species. It has large ears that are much larger than the Asian elephant. One ear can weigh as much as 100 pounds and is shaped like the continent of Africa. The forest elephant is a subspecies that lives in Africa’s forest.
- Tusks. An elephant’s tusks are used to forage for food, fight off predators and defend its young. Tusks are made of ivory and is a reason why elephants were hunted. Both male and female African elephants have tusks.
- Young. An elephant has one offspring or calf every four years. The young elephant stays with its mother even if she gives birth again. A female breeds at about age fourteen. Unlike humans, she stays pregnant for almost two years. The calf can weigh around 200 pounds at birth.
- Life span. Asian elephants can live for almost 60 years in the wild. However, some old or very young elephants die sooner from illness or predators. African elephants may survive well into their 70s. Those in zoos may live longer than they would in their natural habitat.
- Family name. A group of elephants is called a herd. They are controlled by a matriarch or female leader. The females and young stay together while the older males or bulls travel alone. Younger males can travel in their own herds until they become older or seek to mate. Males can be forced out of female herds when they reach a certain age.
- Bulls. Bulls will fight in order to mate with females. They can severely injure their opponent with their tusks and trunks. Males will give off a strong musk when ready to mate.
- Defense. Unless they are attacked by a pack of hyenas or lions, elephants are not easily killed by predators. Predators usually attack lone elephants, the elderly or calves. The herd will defend its members by attacking with its trunk, padded feet or massive bodies. Their tough hides also help prevent damage from attacking enemies.
- Trunks. Trunks are used to smell, drink and touch. They act as both arms and tools. It’s made of pure muscle, but is very flexible. In fact, the trunk is used to take a bath, find food and fight predators.
These facts about elephants are important in keeping the mammals safe. Experts have used these facts to help save and protect elephants in their natural habitats. The next time you visit a zoo or animal sanctuary, remember these elephant facts you’ve learned.
The health benefits of swimming are numerous. Unlike other sports, which may provide only minimal health benefits, swimming can improve your health in a number of different ways. In order to achieve the best health benefits, it is important that those who are interested in improving their health swim for at least thirty minutes each day. Those who are very new to swimming may want to consider hiring a swim coach or personal trainer in order to achieve optimal results when it comes to swimming for exercise.
Improvements in cardiovascular fitness. Cardiovascular fitness is probably one of the best all-around health benefits of swimming. Cardiovascular fitness cannot only help in the prevention of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure, and other similar conditions, but may actually help to keep weight in check.
Increased strength. Increases in muscular strength is important, especially as we age. Swimming is a great way to increase muscular strength, in both the upper and lower body. Strength increases are typically seen most in those who start with the lowest level of muscular strength. Individuals who are already relatively strong when starting a swimming program may not see as obvious of benefits.
Improved flexibility. Like strength, improved flexibility is important as we age. An increase in flexibility can not only help to protect against sports-related injuries, but also can actually improve athletic performance. Like strength increases, the individuals who will see the most dramatic improvements in flexibility are those with little prior to starting the program.